When you rely on paper documents to run your business, you’re going to experience document disconnect. That means instead of doing your job; you spend time looking for the information you need to do your job. With information in emails, file shares, personal storage (like Dropbox or Google Drive), and paper; your business has no control over its information. Employees go around IT to share documents however they can.
Document management software has proven ROI and delivers the following benefits:
- 24/7 Accessibility. Work on documents outside of the office, anytime and anywhere. Secure access to files when and where you need them.
- Access to files. No need to pull client files and stack them on your desk (preventing anyone else from using those files). Instantly find needed documents on your computer as-needed.
- Easy search. Quickly find notes, presentations, proposals, and documents through simple search functionality on your computer.
- Improved collaboration. Multiple employees can work on a single document, eliminating email back and forth and ensuring that everyone can see the latest version of documents they need. And see previous version as well to compare.
- Security. Track who opens and edits each document (combine with print rules for a comprehensive view of what happens to a document). Provide proof to customers or auditors of a document’s chain of custody, throughout the document’s lifecycle.
- Space savings. Filing cabinets are big. They take up valuable office space. Get rid of your filing cabinets and turn that floor space into revenue-generating space.
- Disaster recovery. Documents stored online aren’t at risk of being lost if a pipe bursts and soaks your filing cabinets – or they go up in smoke during a fire. Digital documents will be backed up, ensuring continued access to critical information for business continuity.
Ready to Connect to Your Documents?
Many businesses struggle to create workflows that make sense for their business. We take away the guesswork by working with you to identify your processes and help you apply technology to those processes. More importantly, we help you identify the RIGHT processes.
If you’re tired of digging through paper documents are ready to accelerate your business growth with document management, it’s time to talk to us.